Why are they still available?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Corcovado in Pewter - why hasn't it sold out yet? I'm checking out with one now but am worried it sucks in some way and I'll hate it?

2. I think lots of people are scared of "metallic" finishes. From everything I've heard, it's a great color bag. If I hadn't just bought 2 other corcovados this month, I'd have gone for it, for sure. And I'm not a metallics gal at all.

3. I am not a metallics girl either. HH metallics are different than others. I hesitate on most metallics because I am not into the bling thing. I have the pewter in the Sloane style. That was the only pewter bag that they deeply discounted last sale and I think a lot of us jumped on it and went with the bronze in the corcovado - which was deeply reduced on a Santa Special. I think that is the only reason the pewter corcovado remains. I think it was just a marketing thing. I am getting the pewter corc in addition to the pewter sloane because my sister borrowed the latter and I haven't been able to extract it from her clutches since then.

4. I think it's sold out now. I searched "pewter" and couldn't get anything to come up. I searched "Corcovado" and didn't get anything either.