Why are these sandals $1200+???

BlkLadyLaw

Hautelegaldiva
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
These sandals were just posted on Bergdorfs today as part of the new resort collection at over $1200! I love CLs and have myself paid over $1000 for one of his shoes but there is usually a lot more material and detailing that you are paying for once you get over $900. Are these dipped in 24k gold? Or what is the deal here? Is it only me that thinks this particular shoe is way out of line with that price point?

Attachments

• BGX07G5_mn.jpg
    BGX07G5_mn.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 113
YiKeS! I am faaar from cheap, but...er...um...they can keep 'em! Soooo not worth it. But there's someone that'll pay any price out there!

I too am finding that price tag quite incomprehensible -- from that photo alone it just looks like regular metallic leather, not even python or lizard or anything exotic to justify the higher price point. I'd need to see this shoe in person to figure out why it warrants a $1200+ price tag.

:nuts:

damn.. and now that I was satisfied with my fall/winter/spring options I was starting to look into getting a few sandals for the summer.
if this starts to become a new habit for CL I might have to get a night job to pay for my addiction ..:sweatdrop: