Why are there so few threads about Tods?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am a BIG fan of Tods. I think it's so unbelieveably classy and chic, timeless and elegant. I have the Kate Media in large which I think is a great spin on the beloved doctor's bag. But there is no dedicated Tods subforum and few threads about it and so I was just curious. Does anyone carry Tods? Eluxury and Neimans still carry the brand so I have to assume there is a market out there...

2. I love Tod's too, and wish there were more of us!!

I absolutely agree the designs are so classic and elegant, and the leather durable and fantastic.

I only started to buy them this year. There are more expensive than the usual prices I buy, but I have really fallen for them!

3. I like Tod's stuff as well. Bluefly had a black bensonville listed awhile back, but was already gone by that time I got around to ordering it. :sad:

4. I also think they are timeless. Maybe because they don't have all the trendy stuff, they don't attract as much attention.

5. I'm not too familiar with Tod's. I know of them, but I haven't really seen too many of their bags.

6. I couldn't agree more. Tod's, Hogan, and Bric's are all well made classics that have been around forever, and are REASONABLY priced. I keep seeing the same 5 or 6 brands on this board, overandoverandoverandover. I wish more people were more diverse in their tastes. Tod's is definitely worth discussing.

7. I like Tod's...but don't love them....the one time there was a bag I was going to take the plunge with I had horrible customer service, so I ended up walking out of the store.

8. Oh twinkle.tink that really sucks. I'm sorry your only experience with Tods was a bad one. Please don't let it cloud any future desires to take the Tods plunge. I swear you won't regret it.

9. Was it in a Tod's store or a dept. store? When I was in the Chicago Tod's store, they treated me very nicely, and I don't look very stylish except for my bag; probably had one of my Bottega's on that day. I only bought a clutch/wallet and they were super. What a shame.

My sister won't go near Gucci for the same reason.

10. I thought I would add a few pics of my Tods Kate bag...

Tods1.jpg Tods2.jpg
  11. I really like Tods. I have a D bag and I love it, although I do wish it had a larger interior pocket for the size of the bag. I have it in stark white, so I have sort of put it to "hibernate" in my closet for the winter.

12. I am always on the lookout for a nice-looking Tod. Would like to add one to my collection.

13. I love the shoes...:yahoo:

14. In fact, I'm looking to possibly add a Tods bag for Christmas..but I am always so indecisive...I love the D bag grande though..yummy!

15. I think everyone should have a Tod's D-Bag in their closet.. it's a Classic!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice