Why are the Evidence sunnies so narrow?

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
I received my first pair of LV sunnies today - black and gold Evidence. I've been drooling over these for a while now and finally pulled the trigger. Was SUPER excited to get them but they are SO tight on my face! Too tight to wear. I've never experienced this with any other glasses or sunnies and I never thought of my face as any wider than average....so what's up?? Anyone else experience this?

I guess my question is, are there any lV sunnies that are built wider? Or, if not, any suggestions on how to make them wider or looser in the arms...? :P

I have a pair of Conpiration Pilote's. They might be GM's? I'm not certain. I guess I have a wide face, I'm 6 foot 2 so I'm not sure if that equates to a wide face! :P You might try calling 866 and asking if LV makes multiple sizes in the Evidence. I think that LV does different sizes of sunglasses.

because of the material you can warm them in your hands and bend them, maybe you can bring them to your store and ask a SA to do it in case they end up broken somehow. They do stretch on their own after a month or two, mine were too tight too, and I have a pretty small head I think

Depending on the style of the frame it is possible to *gently* heat the frames and "re-bend" them to the appropriate form. Optical labs use this method when adjusting frames. The heat makes the plastic flexible. In optical labs they have "sand baths" or small heated containers of either sand or very fine glass beads that they use to heat the frames. I've used A hair dryer and it works well! Good Luck!