Why are politcal threads continually being allowed in this forum!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

merika

Wol
O.G.
Nov 1, 2006
I thought a president was not a political representative of a party anymore, he is the leader of your whole country for his term of office and thereby transcends political barriers.

Nov 30, 2006
I thought a president was not a political representative of a party anymore, he is the leader of your whole country for his term of office and thereby transcends political barriers.
I don't care if he's president or not, it's a political discussion and its not allowed! So if people are allowed to praise him then we should be allowed to praise our preference of politician.

Nov 30, 2006
And by the way do NOT tell me who is MY leader of my country. You don't know what I have been through so drop the technical bull, or I'll start discussing my technical arguements against your beloved transcending leader.

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Ummm......Vlad and Megs are the Bosses here.....so whatever they deem fit is what goes.If u dont like it.....there r many political forums u may join elsewhere.
Lets not get nasty..Its uncalled for

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
That thread is about style and celebrity pics....Im not seeing any political discussion???Am i missing something?

Nov 30, 2006
Ummm......Vlad and Megs are the Bosses here.....so whatever they deem fit is what goes.If u dont like it.....there r many political forums u may join elsewhere.
Lets not get nasty..Its uncalled for
Ummm..... Im not questioning there authority on this forum so do not attack me. The rules were clear - No political discussions. There have been threads about other politicians styles and they were deleted! I am hardly alone in the way I feel about these threads so leave the attitude at the door!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
woah, deep breath please!?

He IS a political figure but that thread is a style thread.
If you know of another political figure that is also photographed heavily for their clothing choices feel free to make a thread. If that thread so much as begins to hint at a political DISCUSSION it'll be closed.
I'm not an ***** fan either, but it's irrelevant.

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
We have decided that threads covering political figures' fashion and style are permissible. If a thread should turn into a discussion on ideologies, practices, decisions or any other discussion of political nature, it will be closed.

Now do me a favor and slow down being so combative about the issue of politics. This is the second or third time you've voiced your opinion in this matter and tone, we get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.