why are Nikkis so hard to find?

Sukey

Feb 6, 2008
It seems like I can find MAs and MAMs everywhere but its really hard finding Nikkis.....is it because there arent as many made or because they are more popular?
I love this bag and want more darn it! lol
(I see the preorder magenta one and the blingy gold one but not sure those are the colors Im after)

Do you think with the tpf custom orders (wine & stonewash) RM will see how wanted this bag is and therefore make more? (hoping so!)

Because they are just that fabulous.

Seriously though.. been wondering the same thing myself. Can't find a Nikki to save my life! At least not in any of the colors I want.

It's all about the supply and demand. Not enough supply.. too much demand!! Gotta wait for fall..

Rebecca mentioned somewhere (I think the interview with Megs) that she would not be making the Nikki until Fall 08. It seems the Nikki's popularity has soared since Lauren Conrad has been spotted with the Wine Nikki.

I believe I saw a thread somewhere that they are out of the wine leather? so they won't be making any more wine bags... ladies please correct me if wrong.

There's also a thread to drum it interest for a tpf order Navy Nikki. You could also try ebay. HTH.

I know the wine leather is gone. I read that somewhere also. But, I do think the Nikkis will make a comeback in other colors. And yes they were doing a special order for a NAvy Nikki. I can't find the thread. Let me see

Yes this is correct.. no more wine but you should keep your eye out on ebay. Several ladies ordered bags and I'm sure a couple ordered multiple! You never know what you may find.

Yes this is correct.. no more wine but you should keep your eye out on ebay. Several ladies ordered bags and I'm sure a couple ordered multiple! You never know what you may find.

I'll keep an eye on ebay.....I just really dont want to pay more than retail for a bag, kwim? I'll keep watching on the couple of boards Im on and hope for the best lol

I am working on a Night Nikki from a boutique -- I guess some more may filter out from NY in the next month, so ask your local boutique.

I've been trying so long to get my first Nikki! Now I'm just begging for one at full price, forget the discount...

no local boutiques that I know of near me....I can try and see what stores are in the city (Philly.....any local girls know of good boutiques in the Philly burbs?)

I think that while RM bags have steadily been growing in popularity, there has been a recent surge that has been huge. A a result, bags that were readily available in the past (Nikkis, BBWs, Wine colors, White/Brown Basketweave) are now extinct and hard to find. =)

I am working on a Night Nikki from a boutique -- I guess some more may filter out from NY in the next month, so ask your local boutique.

I've been trying so long to get my first Nikki! Now I'm just begging for one at full price, forget the discount...

I'm waiting to find out if I'll be able to get the Nite Blue Nikki also. Unfortunately I missed out on the Wine Nikki which was the bag that started my love of RM bags.