Why are gucci bags onsale?

Oh and just incase you missed it the first time...here it is again! :smile:

oh and here's a hint -- dont be rude on a forum that you are new on. Your opinions are appreciated, but they can be done in a manner that is NOT rude or disrespectful to any members. I care for my gucci tpfers and do not appreciate the way this is headed... lets put a stop to it? eh? :smile:

lets get BACK to the topic!!! :smile: ;)

blah...

BACK TO THE TOPIC

I wonder if this means these bags will go futher on sale during the winter sale, or the winter sale items will just be added to these OR there will be no winter sale?!?!

Ya I've kinda wondered how they'll structure the winter sale coz this one seems to have gone on for a while now (at least a week). I thought it'd be just something quick. I hope they still have the winter sale tho.

If you read my post, I bluntly state that you not only have the right to voice your opinion, but you are encouraged to do so! BUT i was merely asking you to do it in a way that it does not OFFEND anyone!!!!!

blah...

BACK TO THE TOPIC

I wonder if this means these bags will go futher on sale during the winter sale, or the winter sale items will just be added to these OR there will be no winter sale?!?!
the last word must be an award for you. No more responses from me, go ahead and get that medal.

:wlae:Yeh! More gucci on sale... means more "pieces of the cake" for everyone.. halleluyah!!! :tup:

I am going in to see what I can get.. for me it is a simple matter after all .. nothing complicated at all.. :okay: life is too short and precious to be arguing on this.. :jammin:

However, it looks like only the Americans get Gucci on sale -

Asia gets an occasional Gucci sale. But very discreetly.

However, Asia's styles are more selective and not as varied. Thus, we only get the top of the line items and the potential hot sellers. That diminishes the potential for sales or having an item stay on the shelf too long.

It's no fun in Asia.

thats why I like it. if someone sells there LV bag they can get as much as they paid for it(given they wait some time) instead of selling it for half of what they paid for it

Thats not entirely true. if you search ebay for LV's papillon, you'll see that it doesn't go for nearly as much as you pay for it. I bought my 3 years ago for $550 and it would prolly sell for about $350 now.