Why am I such a chicken with my white bags?

Where do you buy the treatment to put on the white leather and does it do anything to the color of the bag (darken it in anyway). I just did the plunge and bought the jumbo cavier classic flap in white. Of course I am a just a "little" worried about using it,:shrugs: Thats it for handbags for me for a longggg time.
http://www.lovinmybags.com/
This site has a protector that is suppose to be exceptional. I know the bal gals rave about it. I read several posts from members with white and light bbags that said this protector did not yellow the leather or change it in anyway. I have ordered the full ligne to try on my white chanels.

I use my white caviar shopping tote and it gets very dirty....but I have no problem sprucing it up with a little leather cleaner. Chanel's caviar leather is a leather I feel very comfortable doing this with...don't know about the reissue leather though :shrugs:.

Stacy I would recommend treating the white reissue before using it. I used Shining Monkey on my darkwhite reissue and it worked great. You need to take those white babies out for a spin.

Mon, do you treat your white MC tote with anything? I know the MC leather is much durable than the reissue leather. I'm eyeing on a white MC flap for summer.

i know how you feel. i feel so paranoid whenever i carry a white bag. just last week, i wore my white baby cabas to accompany my bf to the hair salon and some hair color got onto it. luckily, it came off when i wiped the spot with a damp cosmetic sponge. i'm always worried about getting my white bags dirty, but i love white bags so much that i just keep buying them.

I am also thinking of buying a white expandable flap, but I want to use it as a daily bag for it's size. However, I really have "white-bag" phobia. Can someone help???

There is nothing like a white bag on a hot summer day. The SA at the NY Chanel store told me the white patent leather is the hardest to clean and shows every type of dirt more than any other fabric.