Why am I so intimidated of this bag!!!! The Untouchable Black Box Birkin RH

Gulp...!!
Its a good thing we all know how to swoon while still sitting.
:happydance: :happydance:

That is one gorgeous work of art.
Congratulations to you Bagg, and your daughter, too. She scored as well!!!

YES!!!!!!!! Don't you LOVE Ruthenium on blac box???????? It's so fantastic and has just that bit of edge to make it moderne, KWIM????? I just know you will ROCk that bag with those gloves.......this is a YOU bag, Bagg!!!!

Congrats, baby........this one's a score!!!!

I have never posted here before, i normally just lurk:graucho: :graucho: in the background and drool at all your beautiful beautiful birkins and kellys. BUT this time i just had to say something:yes: :yes: , i think this is the most beautiful birkin of them all:yahoo: :yahoo: if i am every lucky enough to own a birkin (i will one day:crybaby: :crybaby: ) this is the one i want.

GreenTea:

You know whats funny, my daughter (7 year old) already felt her up!! lol she was like "mommy, this one is mines right" I just laughed! She is so inlove with Hermes you have no idea! The only seven year old that I know that can pronounce the names to most of the bags and knows them by heart, knows the leathers and hardwares and the colors. She's gonna be a future HG!

Come to think of it, my oldest is always like "blah, it's only a bag" She loves only my Black Box Kelly, nothing else.

:yes: :yes: My daughter will be like your seven year old too!