Why am I being so stupid?

rayrayray

O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
Southern California
I am about to check out the INDY BROWN GUSSISIMA at Bluefly.....

And even though w/ all your great help, I am not so sure if I should buy it on bluefly.com not only because I am not so sure about bluefly, but I HAVE NOT SEEN THAT BAG IN PERSON YET....and i was going to the boutique today to see it and get it if I like it, but after seeing this one at such low price....I am torn....
It's more than 600dollar difference....I can get a pair of louboutins with that money!

If I make the trip to the boutique, it will be gone since they only hold it for an hour.......

What should I do?

:confused1:

beejerry

A Blondie Gal!
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
Silicon Valley
I am about to check out the INDY BROWN GUSSISIMA at Bluefly.....

And even though w/ all your great help, I am not so sure if I should buy it on bluefly.com not only because I am not so sure about bluefly, but I HAVE NOT SEEN THAT BAG IN PERSON YET....and i was going to the boutique today to see it and get it if I like it, but after seeing this one at such low price....I am torn....
It's more than 600dollar difference....I can get a pair of louboutins with that money!

If I make the trip to the boutique, it will be gone since they only hold it for an hour.......

What should I do?

:confused1:
Buy it now! Bluefly offers 90-day money back guarantee! They only charge $7 for return shipping too. Don't wait!!!!

applecandy

Jan 25, 2007
if i was even kind of interested in it, i would order it and then return it if i didn't want it. it's too much of a price difference to ignore! good luck!

angey

May 18, 2007
That's a HUGE difference in price....
i'd get IT!!!!
i wanted to buy a wallet from bluefly before... and right when i decided to get it.. (2 hrs after i first saw it on site) it was GONE...!!!!!! don't regret like i did ! =(

bourgeois55

May 30, 2007
the bag is really uncomftorable.you should check the store and try it on and then purchase..I heard bluefly takes up to 30 days to refund purchases.