Why A Bolide?

hi graciella-
i love my bolide and love the fjord leather. it is still in perfect condition. however; i rarely use it. i strayed to bv and have been hypnotized by the cabat and lately the maxi veneta. that does not mean that the bolide wouldn't be a great bag for you. it is a a beautiful bag. under the radar and has a long cool history.

i know these bags are expensive and totally understand the pressure to make the "right" choice so please ask me any questions you want. i'll be more than happy to give you any information i can. hth-

Thanks! I really love your Fjord one, but I am torn between that one and the vintage one I've been lusting over...Oh well, I still have about half a year left to decide :P:P I'll surely contact you if I can think of any more questions re the fjord. On another note, does anyone know the current price of a 37?

I love my bolide, i carry it a lot more than my other H bags. It's lightweight, holds a ton and and is so under-the-radar it's almost everything i love about a H bag.
ITA!

BOLIDE LOVE baby!! :yahoo:

Roo, this is one you will not regret. (And it will be gorgeous paired with your jumping boots.)

Like HM, the Bolide was my second style H bag (after the Kelly). I fell in love with the lines of the rigide. It still makes my heart flutter when I look at a rigid Bolide.:love: Mine too - and at troika I actually need to grip a firm surface!

My indigo fjord stands like a rigide, but feels softer (like a non-collapsing mou) Sounds like my version of Heaven! . I never thought I would love a mou as much as rigide, but recently bought a delicious raisin mou and now I'm sunk! That bag is sooooo easy to wear, so functional, so chic, so durable.

The thing I notice most is the double thin handles - if you've ever worn a Plume Elan, you feel tprhe same thing - absolute delight on the arm! They move with you, take the shape of your arm, if you kwim...

Good to know - another practical reason to add to the aesthetic appeal!

. . . The bag has the thinner width, so it feels much less bulky than the Birkin.

I think with a longer (even special order) canvas strap, a 37 mou Bolide would be a fabulous travel-the-world bag. Explore cities (and country) all day wearing zipped and crossbody. Take the strap off and instant chic at dinner.

The only kind of caveat I would note is the amazing agneau lambskin interior. Yes, it is TDF to touch. BUT you really must pack all your sharp things (keys, etc) into Karos, pouches, etc. Even corners of wallets, etc., will create little bumps inside. Fingers will leave marks. You have to kind of baby the interior (I have found) if you want to keep it as pristine as possible. Trying really hard to not listen to this particular piece, but all the same, good to know! Is there a recommended organiser for the 37 size, and does it leave an external shadow on a mou bag?

Can not WAIT to see what you choose, Roo!

I know I have already posted - but I love looking at the bolide eye-candy!
Here is a pic of my gold 37 mou bolide.
attachment.php

:faint: Oh my - so very lovely - thank you so much Florasun a very fine bag!

LOL! - Just realized I forgot to quote leathers.

attachment.php

27 - BJ Epsom w/ PHW
31 - Barenia & Toile w/ PHW
37 - Black Clemence w/ GHW

:faint: I think I just blacked out there for a second! Gorgeous trio - the one at the end is making my right eye twitch! Thanks so much Valencia!

<p>
I have the feeling that Magda is referring to a Lindy.
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Hi everybody:smile: Thanks for replays:smile:I'm refering to everybody who might help me:smile:Unfortunately I've got the problem with posting pictures!!!I'm trying to find the model I've got on the internet, however, with no result!!! Probably it's a bolide but normally bolides' 'tab' is empty, however on mine there's a logo and a sign hermes. If you could halp me with posting some pictures I would appreciate this!!! Thanks!!!</p>

Last edited:
Hi, one more time:smile: I've tried to figure it out:smile: how to post a photo, however, I couldn't so I put one picture on the webpage so you can have a look at the address :
http://moje-foto.pl/zdjecie/hermes
What do you think about this bag??? I would appreciate any opinions:smile:and still if you could help me with posting pictures directly on the forum I'd be very happy:smile: