Whose Shoes Do You Have??

buzzytoes

Dog Chauffeur
O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
I was just curious about all the "re-homeing" that goes on with our CLs. Knowing that quite a few tPF'ers ebay auctions get listed in Deals & Steals I thought it would be interesting to see whose shoes have gone on to one (or more!) new tPF homes. So far I only have one pair of tPF shoes - grey eel decolettes that I have only worn a couple of times because it's still winter here in lovely WY. I purchased them from rdgldy in pretty much perfect condition. Can't wait for spring and summer so they can see the light of day more often! :biggrin:

Cool thread, buzzy! I have naked's red velvet clichys that I completely forgot about when they were first listed so it's funny that I ended up getting them anyway. And I my tiger patent decolletes are from another tPFer who I don't see around the boards anymore. I think she was in med school! Both were great transactions and lovely shoes!

i have ashakes leopard miss allen j's with the red heel (came to me through someone else) and gemruby's miss allen j with the brown heel. i am all about the tpf leopard shoes. well, the tpf miss allen j's. LOL.

i have ashakes leopard miss allen j's with the red heel (came to me through someone else) and gemruby's miss allen j with the brown heel. i am all about the tpf leopard shoes. well, the tpf miss allen j's. LOL.

Are the Miss Allen Js what you are wearing in your av? I love those!

buzzy- yes! they're the red heels. i have debated selling them bc the 85s are more comfy (those are 100s) and technically they're 2 of the same shoe but i love them too much!