Whose Loss Really?....

1. From Raffaello Network.

Here's what I left sitting on the NM counter when I got the "We Don't Take Visa." speech. NM also had it in a tan/camel color and black. Vurrry nice. This is actually the NM price for a change too. Usually Raffaello is higher than retail. Nice, huh? Maybe it won't be so popular a style and I can still catch it on sale, but I'm SO broke from handbags this fall!! :shame:

[​IMG]

2. I saw it on Sunday at NM too..I actually liked the tan color alot.

3. ^^^The tan was actually the one I wanted (and left the store without). Raffaello only had the pic in the brown color, hence the brown bag picture. I'm so happy with my Stam hobo that I don't really miss it, but if I could find a decent sales price on it the first of the year, I'd take any of the three colors, especially if I could find black. I STILL haven't found a black bag yet.

4. Prada, how about this BV tote for your black bag. This is what I'm saving for - maybe after the first of the year if it's still available. It is one classy black bag.

Bottega Veneta -  Woven Tote -  Neiman Marcus

5. Prada..I will let you know when the Prada sale is and what they have left..

6. I really like this bag, it's so practical and versatile!

7. **cough, gasp** Only if it's 80% off!!:wtf: Whoa! And I thought Pradas were high.

Very nice bag though, Lib. Veeeeery nice!:nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice