Who's your favourite celebrity Mulberry devotee?

TrashedBride

per aspera ad astra
O.G.
May 27, 2009
For me, it's Kirstie Allsopp. Her slightly 1950s look suits the Bays so well (she's my number one style crush atm!).
And while we're on the subject of 'celebs' and Mulberry, note to Katie Price...
Step away from the lovely bags. AT ONCE.

I actually don't know too many celebrity Mulberry devotees....But one person that seems to crop up again and again with the latest Mulberry dangling off her arm is Fern Cotton, so my vote goes to her. Love her rock chick style and how she carries her Mulberries.

I would agree re Kate Moss.....

It is odd - I really am not keen on Ferne Cotton (won't go into why as it may not sound v nice) and yet adore kate's look - they are not dissimilar, yet for me Kate pulls it off and Fern doesn't.

My personal collection of Kate with Bays...back in June 2008 when I started lusting for this bag

kate1.jpg

kate2.jpg

kate3.jpg

kate4.jpg

kate5.jpg

kate6.jpg

kate7.jpg

P1010029.jpg

Opps.....that's me finally with my bay...not so hot but messy room

Last edited:
I would agree re Kate Moss.....

It is odd - I really am not keen on Ferne Cotton (won't go into why as it may not sound v nice) and yet adore kate's look - they are not dissimilar, yet for me Kate pulls it off and Fern doesn't.

I agree. Fearne looks as if she's been styled to within an inch of her life (not saying she has, but she looks that way), as if her clothes and 'look' are somebody else's interpretation of fashion and not her own innate style. Kate, however, looks as if her clothes are almost part of her, it's effortless. I went to lots of modelly fashiony parties in the 90s (I was deeply uncool myself, but my friend was a Calvin Klein model and I'd go to these things with him... Picture me, star struck and drunk with daft hair in a room full of Beautiful People...!), and she always looked so cool, but as if she'd just thrown on the first outfit she put her hand on when she opened the wardrobe door. Whether it was a couture gown or jeans and a vest. Yes, the word 'effortless' was made for her.
Ooh, btw I thought Katy Perry looked so sweet with her little blue Mabel, too :biggrin:

Neil, fab pics! The black patent looks amazing on her... She just gets better with age, style wise, imo. She looks fresh and youthful without dressing like she's 17.

Think you have hit the nail on the head there TB.....I think that is why Kate is such an icon because it really is just thrown on and some days she looks (dare I say) merely mortal. But then you see here in a Vogue spread and she takes your breath away.....

Fern and Kate are not dissimilar facially, but to me Kate's lack of "done - ness" has given a whole generation of us permission to go out in scruffs....as long as i have a good bag with me i can happily leave the house in skinnies and a tee or even baggies and a tee....thanks Kate - am ever grateful for that!

I would say Naomi Watts. Love her Pebble Mabel, it looks so good on her!

Attachments

• Naomi%20with%20her%20Mulberry%20Mabel%20handbags.jpg
    Naomi%20with%20her%20Mulberry%20Mabel%20handbags.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 3,155
  • naomiwatts1.jpg
    naomiwatts1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
I think the Naomi Watts looks good - cannot get with Fearne Cotton, just something about her annoys me, it's the same with Alexa, although they do rock some great Mulberry.

Kates green bayswater is tdf and she pulls it off without any effort.

xx

Sorry - forget to say Niel, your bays look fabbo on you.

Last edited:
Kate Moss for me also, the Geldof girls not so much. It was Kate wearing her black patent that attracted me to the black patent bays.

Cat Deeley looks lovely with Mulberry too, Rachel Stevens really suits her oak bays although I don't really consider her a celebrity anymore. I liked Katy Perry with her ocean blue mabel, it suited her blue eyes so much.

Dre, glad you said that about fearne (oops have been spelling her name wrong!) She really annoys me and i have been quite restrained as it is not her fault as such....The green bays on Kate is utterly tdf.....I love love love that look.