Food Who's your FAVE FOOD NETWORK Star??

This is a little off-topic, but my favorite food TV star is Andrew Zimmern from Travel Channel. He is awesome and sends me to tears crying from laughing with each episode. He travels the world looking for odd foods to try... bats that he actually helped hunt, worms living in certain tree branches... he's always obsessed with animal genitals...

SO FUNNY! Travel Channel. Andrew Zimmern, in the midwest it's Mon evenings.

This is a little off-topic, but my favorite food TV star is Andrew Zimmern from Travel Channel. He is awesome and sends me to tears crying from laughing with each episode. He travels the world looking for odd foods to try... bats that he actually helped hunt, worms living in certain tree branches... he's always obsessed with animal genitals...

Ohh Ive seen this! My Mom was watching it the other day when i was over there. He goes to some of the most interesting places and tries some of the most unappetizing things! He is pretty awesome IMO lol. I watched the episode when he was in the Philippines, that Butt and Balls soup he tried looked YUMMY:roflmfao:

i like his show, but i hate how he cant pronounce anything...