Who's Your Best Friend ??

Jan 23, 2006
My best friend is my Husband Bill. He has always been there to support & encourage me. He treats me like a Queen, and most of all he makes me laugh.

Hes my best friend. :love:

I have two very dear girlfriends Linda and Karen whom I grew up with, we have been great friends since we were all 4 years old.
Both have come to the USA to see me with there spouses (whom we also grew up with ) and thier children.

Whos your best Friend ?

my best friend is Jess

she's a girl that i met when i first came to auckland to study at university... i still remember when i first met her... she was wearing this crazy jumper (a couple of years down the track - i got a black one just like hers) i couldn't sleep so i went down to the lobby to have a ciggie and she was sitting there studying, i asked if i could sit there and she said, "yeah" and after the ciggie i went back to my room.... i never saw her after again! but a few months later in the hostel our paths crossed again and we started hanging out etc....

Jess is like my sister - i dont know what its like to have a sister but if this is what it feels like... then she's my sister and im her adopted chinese orphan sister! :lol: she's the best of the best! she makes me laugh, shes a great support, i look to her for fashion advice, life advice .... everything!!!!

she is totally my best bud! :nuts: and then i have 3 other close friends who i see once a week - they're great too :amuse: you can see photos of them on my blog! :amuse: hehehe!

One day, i'd like to say that my bf will be my best friend :smile:

My BF/fiance Neil - there's no one else in the world like him and if anything ever happens to him, I will be so lost in the world.

He is my life, my world, my everything. We'd say to each other "You complete me." He is half of me and I of him.

My cousin, Joanna. She's a year younger than me, and we grew up together. We're like sisters :biggrin: We lived together for a while in college, but she moved out to live with her bf and we see each other once a week or so for dinner and drinks and catch up.

My best friend is my Husband J. He has always been there to support & encourage me. He treats me like a Queen, and most of all he makes me laugh.

Hes my best friend. :love:

Pradasmeadow you made it really easy for me because all I had to do was change the name :lol:

I am so blessed to have found true love the second time around
(his 2nd too) and we celebrate two married years this June.

Actually my "first" was a very long term relationship with an engagement that dragged on so...I got married, an old bride at
oh...over 40. We are so stinkin' happy. :lol: :love: :lol:

My dearest friend goes back to high school days and through periods of
losing touch for even years at a time we were always connected.
She and my husband are the ones that "get me".

my best friend is my boyfriend, tony. we do everything together.

i don't have a best girlfriend. i had one until i moved away for college, but then she started dating my then-boyfriend immediately after he dumped me (we had been together for a year and a half, and i had been best friends with her since the 6th grade).

so now, i'd like to kill her with my bare hands.
and then run over her with my car.
and then put it in reverse and do it again.

just kidding...sort of :-P

lol how dark of me...

but seriously, couldn't ask for anything more than tony.

I always feel silly when I say that it is my boyfriend, but it really is. There is no one else I feel so comfortable with or ever have. I guess I have 3 other incredibly close female friends. They each came at different points in my life. One when I was 5, the next when I was a freshman in HS and the other my freshman year of college. THey're important to me for so many reasons, but incredibly different reasons. Then my bf has all of the traits I love in each of them rolled into one.

My best friend is my purse buddy (male) :lol: I have girlfriends too, but hes been around a LOT during the past year. I hope one day my baby sister and I are best friends too, shes a bit too young to relate now, but theres definitely the love there :biggrin:

My bestfriend would have to be my husband of 20 years....even after 20 years we can sit in a cafe and actually talk for hours, like we haven't seen each other in 20 years! We are total opposites in everyway but, we are exact in our hearts and mind. He started out as my roommate (like a 3's company scenario) and slowly his witty sense of humor and big heart just won me over. My second best friend would have to be Marge, I've known her since I was 10yrs old, love her to death.

My best friend is Toni my ex-boss. I worked for him 12 years ago when I came over from the U.K. to buy the German company I worked for. My job was just to translate everything he said. We became friends even him living in the U.K and me here. He's a good friend of my husband as well. I just love him dearly and he helped me thorough really dark times 5 years ago.

my boyfriend. that sounds so lame and pop song but it is true, I talk to him more than anyone else and he can read me like a book (I'm an easy book apparently, he compared me to 'pat the bunny').
my sister is my best girl friend, she's only a year younger than me and we've always shared a room. sometimes I can't stand her but she knows me really, really well.

I'd say my husband, we met 19 years ago (next week, to be specific). We are very much alike in our views of life and things like that, but totally different in hobbies & interest - he can not understand the point in collecting shoes or handbags just for the joy of owning them (but when will you ever USE them???). Thats why I tend to spare him the details and share this hobby with my other best friend, catarina, who is my soulmate. We were collegues at work, then (sadly) she moved to another city - but we try to meet as often as we can and go shopping together.

My mother and boyfriend are my best friends. The great thing about it is, whatever I can't tell one I can always tell the other. It works well.

If it information I want to share with both of them, I tell or ask them because they may have different aspect on things. For example, whether or not to accept a job offer. My mother may ask if the job offers career growth. Whereas, my boyfriend may ask will this job mean we will have the same, less, or more time to spend with each other.

I love and trust them dearly.