Who's Wearing Pencil Skirts these Days ?

1. [​IMG]

I use to wear pencil skirts alot, but not now ! i find them to restricting, I tend to end up walking like a penguin especially if the skirt is too long.

How about you ?

[​IMG]

2. I must admit I've strayed from pencil skirts even though they are a classic staple. I need to go shopping!

3. I do because I love the sexy sophisticated look. But I don't wear the really long ones just a bit over my knees (not mini). I have 6 different pencil skirts and some dresses in this shape.

4. Not me-I am not exactly slim-don't think they would work on me.

5. I just got two pencil skirts. I think they are the only styles that look flattering on me. Other skirts just make me look shapeless and ruler-like. But nothing too long, either at the knees or just below.

6. Love pencil skirts, I wear them for work most of the time.

7. I like it knee length not too long otherwise I will walk like [​IMG]

8. I still do quite often because it's like that belt that the priest in Da Vinci code wears:roflmfao: . Bought a Roland Mouret dress in blue this season and my god how painful is it if you gain half a kilo! So it reminds me all the time that I should not eat too much chocs :lol: (good for the beach season!)

My favourite is the librarian look (I wear glasses then even if my eyes are only -100:P ) and on the rare occasions that I manage to pull it off, it is a real head turner!

9. I don't.. mostly cause it'd make me look really weird (I have hips and I'm short, mishapen tube anyone ?!).

10. I love pencil skirts though I wear them mostly in the fall.

11. I agree, I wore one to the office on yesterday, great comments.
    I am thin, the skirt makes me look good

12. :heart: Roland Mouret:heart: I imagine the actresses from Alfred Hitchcok movies....Grace Kelly etc...
    I have a bit of a pear shape, but thanks to JLo I dare wearing a denim knee length pencil skirt, only with high heels though to elongate the silhouette....and I have glasses ...talking about the librarian look, definitely works w men !!!

13. I like them and wear them occassionally.

But never as tight and long as that one JLo has on. I think she looks utterly ridiculous, frankly, like she is all jammed in there and wobbling while she walks. But I'm not a big JLo fan at all -- she has way too much condescending attitude.

14. I like the look, but my legs are too ugly for me to wear them :[

15. i just bought a really cute denim pencil skirt today to save for winter (it was over 50% off and a beautiful wash). i don't have any hips to speak of, even though i'm not slim by anyone's definition, so the shape shows off a place on my body where i AM slim and the long line makes me look, hopefully, a tad taller.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice