Who's waiting next for the Birkin?

HermesBB, I am in Florida. I have two stores fairly near me. I am possibly hitting one if it all works out tomorrow.

I have been thinking I need to start a small book to keep with me and when I do my Hermes runs see if any Birkins are at my store that one of the forum members want. I think I will be overwhelmed and won't remember once I am there.

I will reread this thread and the dream Birkin one and take notes. It's worth a shot for someone to try and get it if it's there. That is my job this weekend to get everyones wants down. Yours are in my brain...pretty easy.

Sorry so much competition by you. There is competition to begin with, but yours is worse. You will have to be like Birkinbaby and visit daily to even have a chance at yours.

Good Luck! It will happen.

So, here's the list. It seems a lot of blue jean and gold:

LaVan - ostrich, "violine", 30cm, palladium
Gigi - chevre, classic neutral
duna - clemence/togo, ebene, 35cm
coco-nut - gold, 35cm, gold hardware
jessdressed - gold JPG
diana - togo/clemence/chevre, rouge H, 30cm
fortheloveofbags - blue jean/rouge H, 30cm
hermesBB - togo/chevre, potiron/blue jean, 30cm, palladium
Baggaholic . togo, blue jean, 35cm, palladium
hkstar - blue jean, 35cm, palladium

Wow! It will be nice to be able to tick off our list one by one!

La Vanguardia said:

jessdressed - gold JPG

Yep!! We're really Hermès addicts :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was just about offered a special order on the croc birkin with diamonds today for $82,000. I declined though, my grandma would KILLLLLLL me for that, and I'd be out on the streets with nothing but my croc birkin for shelter :lol:

:lol: sure would, but I'd be really paranoid of rain getting on her lol. I'll get that croc birkin with diamonds before I die though, no doubt! btw if anyone is interested, the croc Bearn wallet with diamonds is @ the Ala Moana boutique right now: $12,000.

Great summarization LaVan...I have that now in my bag in case I can report anything to anyone about where their bag is. It is also great to see at a glance what people are waiting for.

I love the Ala Moana mall...it has everything! It is also quite busy. Do you work there Noriko or is it just easy for you to go almost daily?

As for the croc Birkin with diamonds...there is nothing better! The price tag just blows my mind though. My first condo cost less than that!

La Vanguardia said:

jessdressed - gold JPG

Add 30cm bicolor birkin for me to that list :biggrin: Togo, ruthenium hardware.

Kellybag said:
I love the Ala Moana mall...it has everything! It is also quite busy. Do you work there Noriko or is it just easy for you to go almost daily?

As for the croc Birkin with diamonds...there is nothing better! The price tag just blows my mind though. My first condo cost less than that!

I dont work there or anything :lol: I'm just a shopaholic :biggrin: I'm going again on Monday, I'm wondering if the wallet will still be there:love:

Hmmm I can ask my SA if this is possible, he is the greatest and if it could be done at all I know he'd tell me :biggrin: I'll let you know when I see him on Monday.

That sounds good Noriko. I was thinking...if everyone here visited their Hermes Boutique and the SA was willing to charge send we could virtually help each other out a great deal. You would see someone's bag and pm them and boom they could call, pay, and have their bag. I don't know if it is possible, but it is worth finding out from different SA's.

I have added you to the list!

:biggrin: yay!

I dont think charge sends are possible, but I mean if someone is IN the boutique I think that would make things a little different. I hope it works out, we could all do some awesome networking! :love: