Who's waiting for a new RM in the mail?

Well, I received an attempted delivery notice in the mail today, so I have a bag to pick up tomorrow - I think it's my Midnight/Pewter Matinee. I'll post pictures as soon as I can get a chance, and then I'll begin the wait for the Nickel/Sand No Strings Clutch!

im waiting for a chain.. the rm lex clutch in fuscia, and the MAB in black /basketweave... can't wait!!! I also just got the no strings clutch in eggplant for xmas and absolutely love it!!! :smile:

:beach: this remind u of any yummy color (soon to be mine...)??? :whistle:

LOL! You are too cute!

I just ordered an elephant getaway tote from bluefly and i've pre-ordered the tangerine mam from label360. So excited!!!

DANG! Busy girl! Post pics of the getaway tote when you get it!:yes:

got a tracking number in the mail today for my MAM in wine :yahoo:
hope it gets here soon!!

Awesome! May I ask where you found this bag? It's super hard to find!

LOL! You are too cute!

DANG! Busy girl! Post pics of the getaway tote when you get it!:yes:

Awesome! May I ask where you found this bag? It's super hard to find!

i ordered it through catalina from the sample sale, thanks to all you awesome gals on pf :choochoo:

i thought i wouldnt make it in time because i emailed her pretty late, but it turns out she still had it :yahoo:

I live in Toronto and went to the one store (Augustina, in Yorkville) that sells Rebecca Minkoff handbags and was disappointed in their selection....they only had 2 morning after bags and one matinee.....so I went online today and bought the morning after mini in wine from funkylala.com!

I can not wait, I've never seen this colour in person but I'm sure I will love it just based on everyone's pictures!