Who's waiting for a new bag to be delivered

Wish I was no more for me until June though just spent all my reserve on a black heloise a couple of weeks ago
Enjoy opening them tomorrow its always such a nice feeling when the parcel man knocks on the door hate waiting though

Not Mulberry related but am waiting for UPS to deliver a bag for my Mum. Stayed in all day Thursday waiting and they claimed they had tried to deliver and no-one was in. No paperwork was left or anything!!! Sooo waiting in again today............... (i'm worried they are trying to deliver to the wrong house or something!!)

Me!! Im waiting for my first ever Mulberry. Its an Oak printed Bayswater and I bought it from Shepton last saturday.
It should be with me tomorrow (Tuesday):yahoo:

Meeeeeee!

Waiting for the aqua Mabel I ordered yesterday. I've arranged for it to be delivered to my office :shame: and I'm working Tues, Wed, Thurs this week so I hope it comes on one of those days :yahoo:

I know! I'm SO excited - can't wait. I'll be running into work tomorrow :lol:
I'm just praying UPS will turn up after DH has gone to work! He hasn't commented on lemon Roxy yet but another bag so soon would cause the old eyebrows to be raised!!! Would have to explain this one away as an early birthday pressie.

I'm just praying UPS will turn up after DH has gone to work! He hasn't commented on lemon Roxy yet but another bag so soon would cause the old eyebrows to be raised!!! Would have to explain this one away as an early birthday pressie.

OMG, how spooky. Reading your post made me think "I must email Mulberry to get the tracking details", went to my inbox and there was an email from them already with the UPS info:yahoo:Should be here tomorrow :nuts:

Keri, I now find myself looking at these thinking "ooh, they'd be a good match" :rolleyes: ... yes, if they get reduced to 90% off, I'm *there* :lol:
Glasses.jpg

OMG, how spooky. Reading your post made me think "I must email Mulberry to get the tracking details", went to my inbox and there was an email from them already with the UPS info:yahoo:Should be here tomorrow :nuts:

Keri, I now find myself looking at these thinking "ooh, they'd be a good match" :rolleyes: ... yes, if they get reduced to 90% off, I'm *there* :lol:
Glasses.jpg

Are you going for the Dame Edna look then?????? (hiding now!) :lol: