Who's Waiting For A New Bag To Be Delivered?

Which one???
I'm waiting for A Off the Chain Tano, A Truffle Tano and a Black Kooba Sienna. Hope they arrive when hubby isn't home. (I won't have to hear grumbles and sighs...LOL)

Does asking someone to buy it for me, count??? My sister is in Paris and I asked her to buy a balenciaga for me. She sent me a text message that I am now a proud owner of a Balenciaga Blue Roi bowling bag.

Oh yes that counts BIG TIME!!:wlae:

As for me, referring to husbands and packages, mine has gotten the SCOWL down to perfection!

I'm waiting for two Koobas - a Sloane and a Paige! I don't have a hubby to worry about, but sometimes my roommate is far worse when she sees a box for me! It takes some of the joy out of a new handbag when people try to make you feel guilty about it!

Does asking someone to buy it for me, count??? My sister is in Paris and I asked her to buy a balenciaga for me. She sent me a text message that I am now a proud owner of a Balenciaga Blue Roi bowling bag.

Of course it counts and congratulations!:wlae:

As for me, regarding packages and Husbands, my husband has SCOWLING down to perfection!:cursing:

I'm waiting for two Koobas - a Sloane and a Paige! I don't have a hubby to worry about, but sometimes my roommate is far worse when she sees a box for me! It takes some of the joy out of a new handbag when people try to make you feel guilty about it!
Surly, I know what you mean. I hate that familiar phrase "Is that ANOTHER new bag?". Can't wait to see your pics when your koobas arrive.

Here are the presents I received in the mail...

I'm probably going to give the Bulga as a gift to my mom...

The HH Nico is going to my sis...maybe...if she's nice to me :P

and the tote and wallet are for me! heehee

Attachments

• Bulga Multi Zip Taupe tpf.JPG
    Bulga Multi Zip Taupe tpf.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 163
  • HH Nico Poppy tpf.JPG
    HH Nico Poppy tpf.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 169
  • Canvas Tote tpf.JPG
    Canvas Tote tpf.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 142
  • HH Tuilleres Wallet tpf.JPG
    HH Tuilleres Wallet tpf.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 147
Momo, just read your issues with the tano nico on another thread so I've reconsidered: def. give it to your sister!!!

Actually it's a Hayden Harnett. I used the leather care set from mylovinbags (pre-treatment, cleaner, handle care, and moisturizer) and the bag looks really good now. The leather is softer... :yahoo:

Momo: Oh yeah that's right. My head is spinning among the choices of Tano, HH and Rebecca Minkoff (and a few others). Anyway, it looks really good now and you like it: KEEP IT!!! (I'm nothing if not indecisive!)