who's using their mini skinny as their main wallet?

Today I just switched back to a mini skinny again. I find myself doing this frequently. I returned my turquoise leather mini skinny because the zipper was unzipping all by itself. So now I'm using my black patent mini for the first time today and lovin' it. It's so convenient!!

I have so much stuff i carry in my wallet ie, receipts, cards, etc.. I could never just use a mini skinny.
I use a mini skinny strictly for coins. It is stuffed full, and great to have for my little kiddos, when we are out and about because they always want coins.

I do! Then I put it in my capacity wristlet and that is my wallet. I love it and don't think I can go back to a conventional wallet anymore!

I attach my mini skinny to my keys with one of those clips that the mountaineers use. I keep my drivers license, a credit card, a few dollars, and my Smith's member card in there, sometimes coins. When I start needing to carry more things I switch back to my purse again and my clutch wallet.

I don't use a mini skinny anymore, but I use a wristlet for my cards and such and then a coin purse for my cash/coins.

I can't bring myself to use a wallet! They don't fit as well in smaller bags and I am way too picky to NOT have like 5 of them...they're too expensive for me to have more than one. I can have multiple wristlets!

i used to use just a mini skinny but its too tiny to keep cards, change, and cash in it so i started to keep my cash &cards in a wristlet and then my change in a mini skinny.