who's using their mini skinny as their main wallet?

I used to have a mini skinny to match each bag and used them as my wallet. Then I bought myself a French wallet, and the mini skinnys were one by one donated away! I now could never go back to folding my bills and having them get caught in the zipper every time I open and close it.

Well... I was doing that until today when I started to use my new wallet. The miniskinny is a nice option. I have a baby and sometimes when I go the market I don't like to carry my purse because is uncomfortable carry my bag and push the cart (I don't put the bag in the cart since I knew a story of a lady that put her purse in the shopping cart and somebody stole it) so I just take my miniskinny and put it in my pocket.
Now I am using the wallet I am planing continue with the miniskinny for my coins.

I keep my ATM, license, Visa and cash it my mini skinny. I use it as my main wallet at work since I have to keep it in my pocket, but put it inside my large wallet when I'm carrying a bag.

Thats is what I do - but I also have my keys on it. For a wallet I use a large wristlet - it holds all the rest of the cards (credit and store) my checkbook, cross pen, memory card.

Also skinnys are a great way to "have something" in Coach's latest and greatest line without having to buy a whole bag. I have several skinnys - the newest is the Tattersall. Planning to switch in to it for May.