Who's up for a Sunday Morning Reveal!!??

I didn't think any stores had them left either! But I had left my phone number with an SA at BG 2 months ago..and they called me last week saying they had one left!! :yahoo:
It's bigger than even the maxi size flap big!! Do you guys think it's too big on me?! I'm 5'7 for reference!

MrsJstar said:
I didn't think any stores had them left either! But I had left my phone number with an SA at BG 2 months ago..and they called me last week saying they had one left!! :yahoo:
It's bigger than even the maxi size flap big!! Do you guys think it's too big on me?! I'm 5'7 for reference!

I dont think it look big. It looks great! Enjoy it!
Im sure NM can take the alarm off. I cant believe they left it !

Here are some quick mod pics!!:cloud9:
ac3777d4.jpg

61a1baf0.jpg

d92fa40c.jpg

5d38c4a2.jpg
It looks good on you! Love it. Enjoy once you get the sensor off.

MrsJstar said:
Thanks guys!!! But then I opened the bag up and found a sensor!!!:crybaby:

This same thing happened to me with a bag from BG. The SA told me to get DH to use good wire cutters and cut it off unless I wanted to send it back! She said the sensor will ring for a while but will eventually stop. There is no dye or anything in it that will damage the purse though. I didn't try it yet because I haven't decided about the bag!

A big congrats! I think this bag is SENSATIONAL! Often have considered buying it too! You will enjoy this for years to come! It's a worry free bag!
Love it!
I don't think it looks too big, just a fabulous statement piece that oozes Chanel in every way!