Who's the true handbag expert?

Among my friends, I am the shopaholic, ahem "expert", for sure. They come to me, and I turn to the PF for all my information, and of course all of your advice! This place is so addictive!!!

I am definitely not an expert, but probably someone that spends a significant portion of paycheck on bags out of all my friends. Some people spend it on drinks, some people spend it on shoes, I spend mine on bags :smile: I do wish my friends can understand how much I LOVE my bags though!
It's also great to learn from members from this forum, too!

My friends think my collection is ridiculous. They don't understand why I need more than one or two bags. I know a lot about certain brands too. Not all, mainly LV. I guess amongst my friends I would be the "expert."

Out of my group of friends I'm definitely the bag/fashion expert. I give a running commentary on clothes and accesories of passers-by when we're about town :amuse: Even when my friends don't ask for it.... I'm lucky they love me as I am :lol:

I don't actually really have friends that are that into shopping :blink:

But I'm a novice when it comes to bags at least compared to the resident ladies here :shame: