Who's the true handbag expert?

lovebags

Feb 4, 2006
Out of all my friends I can truly say that I'm the expert. I'm lucky to have a few girlfriends that are into bags also. :biggrin:

How about you? Are you the expert? Do you know anyone that knows a lot more about handbags than you?

Out of all my girlfriends I'm the true handbag expert :biggrin: No contest! My boyfriend even agrees. Nobody! :lol:

Now, in this forum. Each member has their own area of expertise. I :love: it.

I guess out of all my friends i'd have to be the handbag expert.......since all my friends are guys (i'd be scared if they knew more about bags than i did)......although my boyfriend's getting there

pursegalsf said:

I love that, too! :nuts:

No one I know in real life is into handbags. They could not care less about bags :lol: The only time someone I know talks about bags is when they see me with a new one and say, "Another bag?!" :P

Cristina said:
I love that, too! :nuts:

No one I know in real life is into handbags. They could not care less about bags :lol: The only time someone I know talks about bags is when they see me with a new one and say, "Another bag?!" :P
You took the words right out of my mouth, Cristina!:P

Of my friends, it's definitely me. I have one friend who insists that every time she sees me I have a new bag...she might be right! :smile:

Another friend saw my Chloe Kerala, said it was nice & then told me all about the new Fossil bag she bought on sale!

pursegalsf said:
My boyfriend even agrees.

At least your hubby knows you are obsessed with them. My hubby knows but only to a certain extent.

I agree, each member brings something of their expertise.