Who's the true handbag expert?

lovebags

Feb 4, 2006
Southern California
Out of all my friends I can truly say that I'm the expert. I'm lucky to have a few girlfriends that are into bags also. :biggrin:

How about you? Are you the expert? Do you know anyone that knows a lot more about handbags than you?

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
San Francisco
Out of all my girlfriends I'm the true handbag expert :biggrin: No contest! My boyfriend even agrees. Nobody! :lol:

Now, in this forum. Each member has their own area of expertise. I :love: it.

Mar 5, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Out of my friends, I'd probably know the most only because I spend so much time learning from everybody on PF! With that said, I don't think I know half as much as most ppl here! :shame:

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
pursegalsf said:
I love that, too! :nuts:

No one I know in real life is into handbags. They could not care less about bags :lol: The only time someone I know talks about bags is when they see me with a new one and say, "Another bag?!" :P

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
NJ
I'm the LV expert. People always ask me if a purse is real. hehe I wish my friends shared my love of purses, though.

Jan 18, 2006
I am, without a doubt, the reigning queen of knowledge in designer fashion/handbags/footwear in my small circle. They all bow to me. :smile:

Marie83

finding my ♥BLISS♥
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
i am definetely the expert out of my friends.. except on coach (one of my friends is obsessed with their handbags!). i even have educated my brother a bit! haha

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
Cristina said:
I love that, too! :nuts:

No one I know in real life is into handbags. They could not care less about bags :lol: The only time someone I know talks about bags is when they see me with a new one and say, "Another bag?!" :P
You took the words right out of my mouth, Cristina!:P

Charlotte!

Feb 24, 2006
Of my friends, it's definitely me. I have one friend who insists that every time she sees me I have a new bag...she might be right! :smile:

Another friend saw my Chloe Kerala, said it was nice & then told me all about the new Fossil bag she bought on sale!

lovebags

Feb 4, 2006
Southern California
pursegalsf said:
My boyfriend even agrees.

At least your hubby knows you are obsessed with them. My hubby knows but only to a certain extent.

I agree, each member brings something of their expertise.