Who's the true handbag expert?

1. Out of all my friends I can truly say that I'm the expert. I'm lucky to have a few girlfriends that are into bags also. :biggrin:

How about you? Are you the expert? Do you know anyone that knows a lot more about handbags than you?

2. Out of all my girlfriends I'm the true handbag expert :biggrin: No contest! My boyfriend even agrees. Nobody! :lol:

Now, in this forum. Each member has their own area of expertise. I :love: it.

3. Out of my friends, I'd probably know the most only because I spend so much time learning from everybody on PF! With that said, I don't think I know half as much as most ppl here! :shame:

4. I guess out of all my friends i'd have to be the handbag expert.......since all my friends are guys (i'd be scared if they knew more about bags than i did)......although my boyfriend's getting there

5. I am, hands down.
    Im also the fashion expert, too.
    But I get paied to be, so it's easy ;)

6. I love that, too! :nuts:

No one I know in real life is into handbags. They could not care less about bags :lol: The only time someone I know talks about bags is when they see me with a new one and say, "Another bag?!" :P

7. I'm the LV expert. People always ask me if a purse is real. hehe I wish my friends shared my love of purses, though.

8. I am, without a doubt, the reigning queen of knowledge in designer fashion/handbags/footwear in my small circle. They all bow to me. :smile:

9. ^^^ :lol:

10. i am definetely the expert out of my friends.. except on coach (one of my friends is obsessed with their handbags!). i even have educated my brother a bit! haha

11. You took the words right out of my mouth, Cristina!:P

12. Of my friends, it's definitely me. I have one friend who insists that every time she sees me I have a new bag...she might be right! :smile:

Another friend saw my Chloe Kerala, said it was nice & then told me all about the new Fossil bag she bought on sale!

13. At least your hubby knows you are obsessed with them. My hubby knows but only to a certain extent.

I agree, each member brings something of their expertise.

14. Oh yeah, he knows. He also says he's never met a purse connoisseur like me :lol: and tells all of his friends that. They all agree :biggrin:

15. Yes, definately. But then I come on here, and there are girls who know waaay more than me. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice