Who's staying up for the show tonight?

I'm proud of you TB!!! You've been doing good by sticking to your guns. After getting my 4 bags and 3 accessories n les than a month, I'm done for now. It's really not much more I want right now other than the large Ivy satchel that I'm still debating on. I need brakes and tires for my car and I jus spent over $1500 after I broke down on the 4th the due to my water pump and radiator something going out. Sighing. I don't NEED a bag.

Thanks Pcan. I'm sorry you have had so many car troubles lately. I too dumped over $800 into my car this year. That's also part of the reason I needed to slow down.

I tried to watch QVC more then 20 min, but I get so easily annoyed with their exaggerated descriptions, silly superlatives they use... I just mute it if I know about the model and just watch for the look and the style of the bag.

I tried to watch QVC more then 20 min, but I get so easily annoyed with their exaggerated descriptions, silly superlatives they use... I just mute it if I know about the model and just watch for the look and the style of the bag.

I know! Sorry while I rag on QVC, but how slippery can you get? If I hear one more description along the lines of...

"Very country club" or "On a yacht"

...well I might just scream or hit mute. Less descriptive on air chatter these days (lack of measurements and not showing the inside of the handbags) and more "emotional" talk to sell.

I know! Sorry while I rag on QVC, but how slippery can you get? If I hear one more description along the lines of...

"Very country club" or "On a yacht"

...well I might just scream or hit mute. Less descriptive on air chatter these days (lack of measurements and not showing the inside of the handbags) and more "emotional" talk to sell.
"this bag says money"
"I have arrived"
"I wasn't going anywhere till I got this bag in the mail".
"a very status bag"

Ok, I'm finished. LOL