Who's staying up for the show tonight?

Did you get shipping info on your PDD yet??

Yes! It shipped Friday morning with an EDD of 07/18. It was originally estimated to be delivered 07/22. The 18th is so much better because it's being delivered to my sister's home and I'll be there for the weekend on the 19th. I would have had to wait until the 26th if it arrived on the 22nd.

Is there a shipping status on your Bloomie's bag?

I'm watching the show now. That dang aqua logo lock is gone again!

Yeah! Saw that it was back. I dozed off - then it was gone again. I was eyeing the white and gray. I don't need that bag but it's sure is tempting. I was digging the Eva small tote for work. But I'm thinking maybe it'll show up at the outlets, if it hasn't already. I need an outlet fix stat! That's what this is coming down to. Lol.
:smile:

Yeah! Saw that it was back. I dozed off - then it was gone again. I was eyeing the white and gray. I don't need that bag but it's sure is tempting. I was digging the Eva small tote for work. But I'm thinking maybe it'll show up at the outlets, if it hasn't already. I need an outlet fix stat! That's what this is coming down to. Lol.
:smile:

I need one too! I was thinking I'd go today but then chickened out. I say chickened out because if I go I know I'll come home with something, and I'm trying so hard not to buy anything.

I need one too! I was thinking I'd go today but then chickened out. I say chickened out because if I go I know I'll come home with something, and I'm trying so hard not to buy anything.

I'm proud of you TB!!! You've been doing good by sticking to your guns. After getting my 4 bags and 3 accessories n les than a month, I'm done for now. It's really not much more I want right now other than the large Ivy satchel that I'm still debating on. I need brakes and tires for my car and I jus spent over $1500 after I broke down on the 4th the due to my water pump and radiator something going out. Sighing. I don't NEED a bag.

Awake late and saw the show. The only new bag was the suede hobo.

I thought the beige would be my favorite colorway in this handbag, but thought the blue was a really pretty shade.

Hope the Sunday show will show a few more new bags.

While I don't buy my D&B from QVC any longer, I admit I like to see the scale of the bags and the colors. So, for that...thanks QVC!