Who's received the wrong size shoes in the correct size box?

bagsforme

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
I just got another pair of shoes from a phone order that are the wrong size in the correct size box. Its happened before from Saks and twice from Barney's.

Do sa's or the warehouse not check the sizes? Even Nike checks the shoes when I go through the check out line.

Its usually been on sale items so exchanges are unlikely. :pout:

That recently happened to me with a J. Crew order. I decided to make the return at their store, and a couple of sa's mentioned it was happening a lot lately (during sales season).

How disappointing bagsforme - I hope the store can find the correct size for you (maybe someone else right now has your size shoes in the box that reads their size???)

BTW I've had wrong sizes sent, or two left shoes, or one shoe in the right size and the other shoe in the size up. . . it happens, and not just during sale time :sad:

This just happened to my sister- she jumped on a pair of sale YSL from Nordstroms.com and when she received them the box said the right size, but the shoes inside were 1/2 size smaller. It is horrible! I hope you can can the correct size OP