Who's ready for the 2014 color swatch??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anymore updates or spy pics anyone?

2. ^ ^ thanks for sharing :smile:

I love the name Cardinal Red! but the leather on that first BBag is precisely why I haven't bought anything Bal for so long. Cracked, thin & plastic looking leather! :mad: :tdown: :crybaby:

3. Foncé means 'deep' or 'dark', so I'm assuming that this will be a deep/dark Brown. However, has anyone see a Cigar wrapper?? .. I have (since both my grandfather & uncle loved Cigars), and it usually has a greenish hue as well .. so .. I'm kind of hoping that this will be like the famed '07 Vert Fonce .. wouldn't that be great?!?!

I agree with *Viki* though .. Balenciaga needs to mind the quality of the leather; I haven't bought any since 2010 because the leather has not been the best. That's not to say, however, that certain bags have been much better .. but NO WAY in hell am I going to buy a bag sight-unseen!!

4. Any idea when the F/W 13 bags will be showing up in stores?

5. Can't wait to see more of beige nougatine!

6. The Balenciaga boutiques are the first to get the stock; I believe the F/W stuff starts rolling in at/around August. Remember, they often have "pre-season" and then the "main collection". Pre-season colors are the first to show up (August) followed by the "main collection" which is usually towards the end of September (I remember that because I was usually overseas when the stuff came in and would oftentimes miss out).

7. Thanks, CeeJay!

8. bump

9. That is exactly what I am hoping for!!

10. Me too!!! I so hope it's a dark brown!!!

11. totally agree :biggrin: but it would have to be with the old chevre leather ... I wish !!!

12. Looking at the swatches for Rouge Cardinal, I can tell it isn't going to be like Rouge Theatre, so don't get your hopes up. It looks like a true red, but a bright true red - very much along the lines of the hot coral reds we've been seeing a lot of lately. Rouge Theater was more of a sultry red - and you could tell that from the swatch. It never looked bright like this even in crappy lighting.

13. Nice! But black will always be my favorite :smile:

14. AGREE!! I've been dying for a Pistachio or Magenta!

15. Papeete was SO gorgeous and unique! I still search for this color every once in a while, but no one seems to be re-selling these! Girls must be holding on tightly to those bags ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice