Who's ready for the 2014 color swatch??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sure! It's very caramel colored in person :smile:

[​IMG]

2. I saw the new colors on Wednesday at NM and loved the red. I was looking forward to seeing Cigar Fonce but didn't like it. Rose Peche was do pretty ....very feminine and lovely with GGH. I really liked the new Beige one a lot.
    And - the new yellow one did not look good at all with GGH. Definitely needs RH.

3. I need help :'c
    I know it's a bit irrelevant but it's somewhat related, I just need help deciding whether I should buy a balenciaga wallet now or wait till next year, do you guys think that there will be any new interesting colors? or should I just get one now?

4. Thanks so much for posting this! It looks like a beautiful neutral! Congrats!!!

5. This is stunning! I definitely need some beige nougatine in my life. :graucho:

6. Very pretty. :woohoo::woohoo:

In your opinion, is there a past color it compares too?

7. Hope this is something new. Dropped by Nordstrom yesterday and spotted this, an Envelop with a messanger strap that's completely removable! The price is not too bad $1095 for mGGH. I'll definitely get one if they come in RH.

[​IMG]

8. lovely envelopp

9. Love it :woot:

10. Oohhh I like this. My SA says the US Bal boutiques dony carry this style. . Anyone know if that's the case?

11. Oh, I LOVE this! Looks great on you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice