Who's ready for the 12 DOD?

Claire in Cognac arrived today. She's lovely, but not as stunning as bordeaux. Just for the heck of it, I decided to try the lock. It opened easily with one hand. It turns out the bordeaux is actually about half an inch shorter than the cognac. No wonder she's so hard to open/close! I'm so torn because I love the color. But she really is a pain to open/close. If only there were a Dooney store in my area. Sigh. Oh well, either I suck it up or return it. :P:huh:
Noooo!

Okay, I have received everything from the 12D haul :whut:
Sweet baby Zeus, I can’t fit it all in one picture. Having said that, with the exception that I still want a Layla, I’m pretty bag-satisfied right now, at least with Dooney. Ahhhh. Here we go, and I have included the bags I bought the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale because 12DOD basically started right after..

View attachment 4284648 View attachment 4284649 View attachment 4284650
Not included is a khaki nylon Erica I couldn’t be bothered to go back to storage to fetch when I realized I’d forgotten her, and not included is anything from another brand, though I did pick up...um, a couple...in the same period.
Dooneysta: you bought some amazing handbags. I hope you enjoy all of them. Seeing your haul makes me feel less 'icky' about all the Dooneys I bought in the last month. :smile:

Reactions: Dooneysta
I'm not sure I understand your comment... No, why would Dooney make them different sizes? Or Nooo, don't return it? [emoji28] [emoji2]
I was just sad it might be defective, lol. So yes, noooo as in how could they be off by THAT much. Maybe, as was said, it will sag over time. Probably not a half inch though. You can tell from just that one pic the latch is tight.
I personally would keep cognac, but I always prefer cognac colored things to wines/cranberries/etc.

Reactions: carterazo
Reactions: Dooneysta
I was just sad it might be defective, lol. So yes, noooo as in how could they be off by THAT much. Maybe, as was said, it will sag over time. Probably not a half inch though. You can tell from just that one pic the latch is tight.
I personally would keep cognac, but I always prefer cognac colored things to wines/cranberries/etc.
Ha, ha, I understand now. With all the stories of frustration with Dooney's CS, I haven't wanted to call and see what they'll. I'm stressed enough already this time of year. Plus, I'm not willing to spend $20 + just to see if I get a better bag. I still haven't made up my mind. I love it, but. [emoji28]

Ha, ha, I understand now. With all the stories of frustration with Dooney's CS, I haven't wanted to call and see what they'll. I'm stressed enough already this time of year. Plus, I'm not willing to spend $20 + just to see if I get a better bag. I still haven't made up my mind. I love it, but. [emoji28]
It IS pretty. At first, the photo, I was like, eh. But I had the brightness on my screen way down at the time. A little later I had it way brighter, and that’s when all the red undertone became visible and suddenly WOW THAT’S PRETTY HOT :eek:

Reactions: carterazo
Hi Dooneysta and LinneaMcCrary, I hope the following pictures encourage your purchase! After receiving the purple, olive, and leaf yesterday, I immediately ordered the royal blue and tomato (can't wait for their arrival):happydance:. The suede medium satchel gives me the size and look I enjoy in the florentine medium satchel, but without the weight. I am a firm believer that suede can be enjoyed all year round! So, I plan to enjoy my suede satchels to the fullest :biggrin:. I don't think the pictures do the olive justice. The contrast between the olive and sierra trim really gives the olive satchel a beautiful neutral and classic look. Although the leaf and purple are a bit muted, the colors are still vibrant and by no means boring, quite the contrary! They are just the right amount of pop needed to enhance the wardrobe! Finally, the suede is not a "cheap feeling" material and I think Dooney did a really good job on this bag! (I'm not sure why some of the pics repeated.)View attachment 4272017View attachment 4272018View attachment 4272019View attachment 4272020View attachment 4272018View attachment 4272018View attachment 4272019
Wow. Have you posted pictures of the rest of the two, tomato and royal blue???