Who's Ready For An Instant Double Review?!

Chanel python sandals and pearly beige mini!

I just received the sandals from NM and it's so gorgeous in person but I'm considering returning it because it's quite heavy on when I walk and I feel the straps are too dainty. Does anyone have that problem with these sandals? Should I keep it or return it? SA said that it's the last one left.

As for the pearly beige mini, I really missed out on this one and have been hunting it down like a mad woman. Very happy with this purchase.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405228402.057114.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405228721.063810.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405228732.144373.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405228375.466850.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405228375.466850.jpg
    656.6 KB · Views: 908

I just received the sandals from NM and it's so gorgeous in person but I'm considering returning it because it's quite heavy on when I walk and I feel the straps are too dainty. Does anyone have that problem with these sandals? Should I keep it or return it? SA said that it's the last one left.

As for the pearly beige mini, I really missed out on this one and have been hunting it down like a mad woman. Very happy with this purchase.
Congrats on finally hunting down the pearly beige!!! :yahoo::love::tup: What a great feat!

Now, as to your feet, the shoes are lovely, and they are quite sturdy. I don't have this exact shoe, but I have the same material (this python on this shoe bed in another style) and I have also this style shoe not in python, and the straps are just fine. The shoe style is very comfortable (I've bought 3 in lizard so far this year, all at full price). If you need help with how to clean or care for them, just let me know. I just finished nourishing a pair of python pumps (full pumps; a lot of work...those straps will be a breeze). I say keep, even if they're my size (but if you return them and they're my size, please shoot me a PM as to where you return them to!). :smile:

View attachment 2685062

View attachment 2685067

View attachment 2685068

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I LOVE this mini!!! GORGEOUS!!! I am so happy you found one!! Your shoes are amazing as well! Wonderful reveal!!