Who's ready for a Monday night reveal?

wOW.. they are stunning.. wow.. I always want to get the ladies web hobo in guccissima.. haha.. lucky girl!! You scored it on bluefly!!! yep.. next time. I will ask you to find things.. that.. since you are always so lucky and scoring such a good deals!! Congrats!!!!

I only scored the black gg canvas version of the ladies web hobo on bluefly!! And i am happy for it.. still hasn't use it yet..

Thanks everyone for the compliments!

I love them both sneezz. I could quite happily re-home that cutey, he is so adorable. pooch :P

I saw the all-leather Sam charm yesterday at the store (I already have the canvas/suede version) I was so tempted.

Isn't he? I think the guccioli collection is just adorable! I may have to get one of those charms too!

Dang girl! Congrats! Love it!! That wallet is SO cute!

You still have to show me how you're able to get these awesome deals on BF coz so far, I haven't had any luck! LOL!

I scored the wallet from overstock.com thanks to mv_envy's posting it on the web deals thread. As far as bluefly.com, I stalk it from time to time and occasionally score a good deal. I just happened to have a 10% off code when I bought the ladies web hobo.

wOW.. they are stunning.. wow.. I always want to get the ladies web hobo in guccissima.. haha.. lucky girl!! You scored it on bluefly!!! yep.. next time. I will ask you to find things.. that.. since you are always so lucky and scoring such a good deals!! Congrats!!!!

I only scored the black gg canvas version of the ladies web hobo on bluefly!! And i am happy for it.. still hasn't use it yet..

Thanks! Haha I was just lucky is all. You haven't used her yet? Well I haven't used mine yet either lol. I've been using my chocolate guccissima D ring hobo and DH just noticed it today and I couldn't lie when he asked how much it was (I'm a bad liar). :Push:

Well someone has had some shopping fun! Adorable wallet and NICE looking bag. I think the web hobo in ANY material is one of Gucci's best bags.

Yep, now I have to ban myself from this place cuz every time I log on here, I jump to the deals/steals thread! No more spending! I'm on maternity leave for God's sake lol.

love the wallet... so so so adorable!!!

Thank you so much for posting this deal! I love it!! :smile:

LOVE the Ladies Web in guccissima - I really like the chocolate/dark brown color. I need that color in my collection!

Yes you do, everybody does! :nuts:

Great Gucci goodies, I love both of them especially the wallet.
It's so cute!
Would love to have a Gucci wallet with Leroy, love the Gucci dog items!
Congratulations and enjoy :smile:.

Thanks! Leroy would look adorable on there (they're all cute), hope you find one! :biggrin: