Who's outlets have Black leather Sabrina's

Lol, I was stalking the thread too (as well as other threads + calling many outlets, macys, and nordstroms) with no luck. I eventually tried my luck on craigslist, and I was able to nab a small sabrina w/ gold hardware (new with dustbag) for 150! :yahoo:

So maybe check craigslist to see if anyone has any up!

Note: I did find one small sabrina w/ silver hardware at an outlet but it was still full price - they said it was because it wasn't deleted from the website yet. Also, Macys had some small black sabrinas with silver, and both Nordstroms/Macys had larger ones. Or the ones that I called, anyway.

I heard they are keeping the black sabrina for a while (in another thread somewhere, someone said that they still had over 1000 black/silver sabrinas). Both black and walnut are still listed on the website - so it'll be a while. However, the walnut one is on the "going once, going twice" list - so it is soon to be deleted?

There is a listing on ebay for a LARGE black/silver sabrina for $299 + shipping (which is still a deal - not my listing): http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-MADISON-S...emQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item4a9c11fbe9

Good luck.

Black or walnut? I saw the black at Lancaster...large with silver hardware. I've also seen it on sale somewhere at a dept store recently, but I can't remember if it was Macys or L&T. I think it was the small size, though. I also think I saw one at Woodbury, but I wasn't looking for black at the time, so I'm not certain. They did have a lot of Madison bags in diff colors, though...shoulder bags, Sabrinas, Juliannes...

In the last delete set, the walnut was sent back to JAX. So I guess unless you find a stray return or display, those are going to be hard to find.

Lol, I was stalking the thread too (as well as other threads + calling many outlets, macys, and nordstroms) with no luck. I eventually tried my luck on craigslist, and I was able to nab a small sabrina w/ gold hardware (new with dustbag) for 150! :yahoo:

So maybe check craigslist to see if anyone has any up!

Note: I did find one small sabrina w/ silver hardware at an outlet but it was still full price - they said it was because it wasn't deleted from the website yet. Also, Macys had some small black sabrinas with silver, and both Nordstroms/Macys had larger ones. Or the ones that I called, anyway.

Do you happen to know how much they were going for at macys? The small leather ones that is.

I got a large black Sabrina with silver hardware at Nordstrom this past weekend for just over $300 (and was happy as heck to find it!). They're having the half-yearly women & kids sale right now, so the sale tables were freshly restocked with marked down handbags.

I called Jax this weekend and ordered one that was supposed to be on back order until January, 2010. (It was the small black/silver leather Sabrina) Today I received an email from Jax telling me they had found a bag at a Coach store and were sending it to me.

I got a large black Sabrina with silver hardware at Nordstrom this past weekend for just over $300 (and was happy as heck to find it!). They're having the half-yearly women & kids sale right now, so the sale tables were freshly restocked with marked down handbags.

Hi see if Nordstrom will do a price adj for you as bloomies has them for 299.with taxes and free shipping going on now for their friends and Family discount. GOOD Luck.

they have a program that does price matches.