who's on a ban for 2012?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
Who else is on a ban in 2012?

I know I am! :P
Buying the Westminster was part of my plan, but the rayure vernis sarah was a complete impulse by, so this girl is BANNED! First ban of my life! Ahh!

How about you?

After my vacation (Feb 14-21) I am going on a ban. I plan to buy one more bag, and hopefully a bag charm before I go on one. Perfect timing too, because I should be pretty bag content for a while. :smile:

No! I think I'd rather die than get myself ban from buying more lv's. My legs won't listen to me, and they always walk me to the store. My eyes wouldn't listen to me either as they are always attracted to nice lv bags. My hands too as they always go for my wallet for my credit cards for payment. :lol:

No! I think I'd rather die than get myself ban from buying more lv's. My legs won't listen to me, and they always walk me to the store. My eyes wouldn't listen to me either as they are always attracted to nice lv bags. My hands too as they always go for my wallet for my credit cards for payment. :lol:

LMAO!! That's me too, which is why I avoid boutiques and TPF/LV.com... but I always miss out on awesome LE stuff doing this. :sad:

Just bought two LV bags today - Trevi and a alma pm in indigo colour (blue - rainbow colour seasonal collections)!! I think I'm entirely banned till end of year 2012.

I will post pictures later! :smile:

Just bought two LV bags today - Trevi and a alma pm in indigo colour (blue - rainbow colour seasonal collections)!! I think I'm entirely banned till end of year 2012.

I will post pictures later! :smile:

Can't wait to see! :greengrin:

I don't like saying I'm on a ban per se, as not being allowed something means I want to do it even more now that I'm not allowed, but I intend to not buy any bags this year at all (though I am allowing myself SLGs and clutches as I do not have many of either). So we'll see how that goes... :graucho:

Me! Me! I'm on a total bag ban this year as i started working part time, which means part pay. My sister, BFF and colleagues have no faith in me whatsoever 😄

I'm on a ban since I spent way too much the past 2 years... plus there isn't anything more that I need... I do get tempted by very pretty things though... like the Rayures Valentines stuff...

I'm hoping to make a trip to Paris this summer though... so it's worth the ban... plus I can't leave Paris without some sort of souvenir from the mothership :graucho: After that... banned for a long, long time...

My hubby put me on a ban for a year :sad:. It was worth it because I love my Trevi!!! :smile:. Nothing I really want right now but if a small/medium red Chanel flap becomes available I am willing to break the ban!!! Haha

I'm on a self-imposed ban as of today. I just got a sweet Croissant MM, which I have wanted for a long time. Once she's delivered to me I'll be happy and at least somewhat content. I have a few LV's to tide me over for a while....I wonder if I can hold out for a whole year! Lol!

Actually I was going to be on a ban, but I just bought the Alma in Indigo and I am absolutely in love...There are so many beautiful styles that will be coming out this year that it will be very hard to be on a ban!!!