Who's name is on that bag?

okay...so did we decide who the ava was named after?? i like to think Ava Gardner in my head

After reading about Ava Gardner and Frank Sinatra's hot/sexy/dysfunctional relationship and how much she cussed, bossed men around, stood up for herself, and was the only "boss" of Ava in an era when women did NOTHING like that, I've always loooved Ava Gardner. I hope it's named for her.

After reading about Ava Gardner and Frank Sinatra's hot/sexy/dysfunctional relationship and how much she cussed, bossed men around, stood up for herself, and was the only "boss" of Ava in an era when women did NOTHING like that, I've always loooved Ava Gardner. I hope it's named for her.

One reason I love Ava is because she also had corgis, my fave breed of dog. She was one hell of a woman wasn't she? She was the muse for the best Sinatra song ever, "In the Wee Small Hours", his voice is so amazing in that song. Did you know she broke up with him by walking out on him in a restaurant? She got up and went to the bathroom, and never went back to the table. He paid for her funeral when she died, which wasn't unusual for him because he was very generous like that with his friends.

Kasia

kasia.jpg

Named after model Kasia Struss

z6094422M.jpg

Sasha

0409317155500R__ASTL_300x400.jpg

Named after model Sasha Pivovarova

sasha-pivovarova.jpg

Last edited:
TB6.png
I was thinking Hitchcock because it looks like the Bowler Tippi Hedrin carried in The Birds.
Speaking of Tippi and The Birds I was doing a Hitchcock marathon and came across this long black clutch. It looks gorgeous and I was wondering if any other Hitchcock or Tippi fans would be able to identify it. You just don't see a long leather clutch like this anymore-of course I think that the Queen's handbags are classics as you can see.