Who's looking forward to colder weather?? (Coach related)

lovecoachmore

Aug 21, 2008
I myself have got to say that I'm looking forward to fall so that I can start carrying my more "fall-like" bags!!! I also can't WAIT to pick out a new fall coat that matches my tattersall winter scarf!!!

What bag or winter accessory is making you crave the cooler weather???

Mine is teal Lindsay & tattersall scarf!! What's yours????

I'm also THINKING of asking for a back-up tattersall scarf for my B-day in November and some fabulous Coach leather gloves!!! Why didn't I buy a coupl pair last year when they were blowing them OUT at the outlets??

Foolish, foolish me!!!!

Here, here! I've been waiting for cooler weather now for months. I will use my black Legacy Luci more and my teal gigi and teal francine (teal brightens up winter). I can't wait to use my new the North Face coat. I've tried it on all summer.

Ah, the tattersall muffler I've always wanted it is so elusive for me!
Sounds so soft and I know it's pretty.
Yes, I had on the a/c and the radio and nothing else. Just kidding!!! hehe I am so sick of wearing shorts and T-shirts everyday.

Ohhhhh, I love sweater weather!

I carry most of my bags throughout the year (regardless of season or weather), so I can't say that I'm looking forward to breaking out any ones specifically for fall--this thread makes me wish that I had waited, so I had something to look forward to! I'm planning on carrying cinammon Maggie and taupe and eggplant Brookes throughout the autumn--those colors, to me, scream fall!

P.S. LOVE teal Lindsays, Lovecoachmore!

We don't really get cold weather here, but I am waiting for the thermometer to finally drop below 100 for a while. I am looking forward to some great fall color bags no matter what the weather.

We don't really get cold weather here, but I am waiting for the thermometer to finally drop below 100 for a while. I am looking forward to some great fall color bags no matter what the weather.

i've been waiting for it to get to 100, lol...we had about 2 weeks of summer here and that was it. it is now back down to 70, so it's felt like fall here all along

This is the first year that a separated the winter bags from the summer and that is for two reasons...

1- Winter is very short in S. FL, maybe Dec but mostly Jan and Feb and maybe March. So it seem silly.

2- I now have enough bags that I can separate them and not feel like I a shorting myself..:yahoo:

Here are two bags that I recently added to my collection that I am going to proudly wear during winter.

Either way I am staring winter when it gets cold up North...:graucho:

user215093_pic38127_1249898426[1].jpg

user215093_pic38130_1249898556[1].jpg

I get to wear my tattersall 07 cashmere scarf, and the other one in tan cashmere I got last year during 50% off. I get to wear my new dark blue trench coat, use my older suede brown coach jacket with matching lighter suede brown gloves :smile: I get to pull out my full bordeaux soho satchel and matching pieces, use my black 07 satchel, and my pat. chocolate brown legacy zip shoulder bag. I get to dip into the darks again, and I LOVE it! OH! Not to forget my large wool cashmere wrap!

I'm looking forward to the colder weather, because I realise that I much prefer my winter bags over my summer ones. Happily, I now have a mission for next year - find the perfect summer bag. It must be out there!

I'm craving fall and winter BAD! I can't wait to get wrapped up in my Tattersall Muffler, and I want to carry my Woven Zoe like crazy! Also, I have a pair of cashmere lined leather gloves with a sig. cuff that I can't wait to use again. I want to get my hands on a Legacy Stripe Cashmere Scarf this year really bad, but I haven't had much luck with finding one yet.