Who's itchin' for a Sale?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I don't know about you but I am kind hoping Shirise has another 20% sale soon! Think they will have one for Labor Day? I do not think I can wait till next Mothers Day (if they decide to still have one). Lets all pray to the shopping God's - we deserve a sweet discount. I'm still kicking myself for missing that opportunity last time.

2. no joke... I would really like to pick up some rouille if there is some still out there.

3. I am thinking that there will not be another sale. Just my guess because I think this season's bags are going to sell better than last season. I have no inside info but that is just my opinion.

4. ^^^ I agree; also Shirise did not buy as much inventory this time around. Bummer, I know.

5. ME ME!!! i want a sale :P

6. i want a sale too.....

7. Me want a sale too!!

8. I doubt they'll have a sale, esp since it's the beginning of the season. Even if they're overstocked for some reason, I'm sure there won't be any deals until after X'mas. Wishful thinking!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice