Who's hot and who's not...........

1. they're siblings, but some differs like heaven and hell.......:nuts:
    what do you say...................:idea::idea:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

if you want to see more celebrity siblings, check Celebritywonder.com

2. Don't forget the most famous hit and miss siblings of current pop culture: Hilary and Haylie Duff. The elder sister honestly looks like a horse !

3. I hate that nose of hers. :lol:

4. Geez, Eric Roberts needs to lay off the tanning spray....he's sooooo ORANGE!!! Which reminds me of something, he must be reading this book....hehe:lol:

dingbats_1.jpg
  5. That is SO funny! I was thinking of that the other day, too!

6. Brit Brit's little sister is adorrrrable. I feel bad for Haylie Duff, it's like... everything that went right for Hillary went wrooooonnnnnnnngggg on her. :-X

Oh, and if anyone says anything bad about Maggie Gyllenhaal- they're dead wrong!!!

I love love love Maggie, and her and Jake are the most fabulous siblings ever. :smile:

7. I've always liked the Wahlberg brothers. Very down to earth and they seem to have turned out to be nice men who are very talented.

8. I'm curious.. anyone has a pic of Haylie? Never seen her before..:shame:

9. Ok...
    Both Afflecks are hot (!), neither Wahlberg, neither Roberts (I guess Julia if I have to choose), Jake (poor Maggie - she's just not that cute - good actress though), and definitely Jamie-Lynn over K-Fug's wife!

10. Has anyone ever read the Fug girls comments on Haylie Duff?? They continue to make fun of her saying that she 'looks like a man' (transexual). She's definitely not as attractive as her sister, but I guess I don't see the 'manliness' in her that they keep making fun of. I guess I just don't get the joke.

11. Ashlee Simpson can be considered the "less hotter" sibling.:amuse:

Jack and Kelly Osbourne are both horrid.

Luke Wilson is hotter than Owen Wilson.

Beyonce is a million times more beautiful than her sister Solange:wondering

12. Luke Wilson is hotter than Owen Wilson.

100% agree! (forgot about those siblings)

13. i actually find casey hotter than ben (affleck that is).

14. I totally agreed! Something mysterious about him...

15. elo22_hilary_et_haylie_duff_2.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice