Who's holding out on the 07 PAPRIKA???

Hi, you're right, I had ordered a paprika 07 city, but received 06 rouille by mistake. I actually ended up loving the rouille, so sorry, I can't show you any pics of paprika. Can't wait to see it myself, though!

Hi, you're right, I had ordered a paprika 07 city, but received 06 rouille by mistake. I actually ended up loving the rouille, so sorry, I can't show you any pics of paprika. Can't wait to see it myself, though!

No wonder we hadn't seen pics, then! :smile: Glad you love the rouille!

:nuts: both colors look gorgeous! I had my heart set on the Paprika twiggy... but the tomato looks amazing too! the Day style suggestions sound delish too! decisions decisions! :sweatdrop:

I ordered a rouille from Aloha Rag which I have received but they have sent me an 06 rouille not the new season. So upset!!! I dont know whether to send it back or not! It has come all the way from Hawaii to the UK!! The colour is nice but I feel like I havent really got what I want! I know this happened to lizz too. Anyway I have emailed them to see if they have any new season rouille bags in stock. So I am afraid there are no pictures from me:crybaby:either!!

I ordered a rouille from Aloha Rag which I have received but they have sent me an 06 rouille not the new season. So upset!!! I dont know whether to send it back or not! It has come all the way from Hawaii to the UK!! The colour is nice but I feel like I havent really got what I want! I know this happened to lizz too. Anyway I have emailed them to see if they have any new season rouille bags in stock. So I am afraid there are no pictures from me:crybaby:either!!

Oh no! I am so sorry this happened to you! Please keep us posted on what happens!!!

LOVE Paprika! And like someone else said, I love how it's decidedly more orange than 06 rouille, which was more of a rust-red color. 06 rouille is gorgey, but I have so many bags in the red family that Paprika would be more of a change. Too bad I don't have the $$$$!