Who's here for an iconoclast reveal?

Thank you ladies! I usually use all of my bags for everyday use, and today my husband asked me before we went out to the farmers market why I was still carrying my mobil instead of my new bag. Uh, honey, this bag won't be going to the farmers market no matter what LVs new video says :biggrin:

hahaha :lol: We would love to see some modelling pics!

:yahoo:CONGRATULATIONS, its stunning. I was at our flagship store too and brought home some #celebratingmonogram goodies too! We may be twinsies, I posted some pics in the action thread...

I'll be honest I'm a Chanel girl but these pieces are just too much fun :happy dance:

I LOVE your shoes, are they new? I think I need a pair too, although those heels look really high :woot::heart::hugs:

:yahoo:CONGRATULATIONS, its stunning. I was at our flagship store too and brought home some #celebratingmonogram goodies too! We may be twinsies, I posted some pics in the action thread...

I'll be honest I'm a Chanel girl but these pieces are just too much fun :happy dance:

I LOVE your shoes, are they new? I think I need a pair too, although those heels look really high :woot::heart::hugs:

The shoes are actually about two years old and I bought the purse specifically to match my heels. ;)

I'm already a tall girl and these four inch heels make me even taller! :smooch: