Who's got the Poppy Book Tote?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm in need of a Poppy Book Tote to use as diaper bag, but I wonder how much she fits and how she looks on the arm? I've seen a tartan one, but never seen a "regular" signature or patent one... Do you have any pics? My fav seems to be the black/silver lurex one, but so far i haven't seen it at my outlets... I actually have seen none at my outlets so far, to be specific... only the bay... so I'd get one sight unseen, but I'd like to make sure that's really what I need and will be able to use for my diaper needs... so if you have any pics at all, please post away :graucho: I greatly appreciate it! :biggrin:

2. I know my outlet had some of the brown signature ones I believe, but I don't have any pics.

3. Same here...I seen the Brown siggy one...They are a Good size and the color contrast is nice...GL;)

4. I got the brown siggy one since BH liked it... I don't recall if I posted pics but if I didn't I'll have to post them later... since I've got my hands full at work today.

5. They are at outlets. Ive seen them the last 2 times i was there. I own this bag in dark brown siggy fabric. Gorgeous lavendar lining. I love it. Its very comfy as well to carry w/ shlder strap thingie

6. I just got the black siggy book tote and it works great for me. I have a 4 year old and it holds a lot of stuff! Sorry for the pic - I took my hangtags off to put on my Peyton

2010%20003%20web.jpg

7. i have patent leather purple but i paid over 300 for it at fp grrr lol its at outlets now hence my grrr lol but its very roomy if ur gonna use it as a diaper bag i suggest patent leather bcuz u can wipe anything off of it with kids n all u never know what happens

8. I just got the silver lurex book tote yesterday from Macys..$176, after all discounts.. it is a simply stunning bag..but in terms of a diaper bag, I don't think that it will work for me...It's kind of small..just feel that you can fit your stuff, if you have just one kid..but more than that, I would recommend a large spotlight..Plus, the book tote has a breakaway zipper, so unless everything is in a pouch/ziplock, it's certain that stuff is gona fall out.. I am thinking about maybe returning my tote..I just love the color combo, so it's kinda hard to give up...:confused1:

9. I have the pink Tartan one and actually use it as diaper bag since I have a girl. It's great when I don't want to carry her large and heavy Berry Heritage Stripe Diaper Bag. It fits a nice amount of diapers and bottles as well as the essentials; it's also very lightweight which is definitely a plus!

10. I just bought one from macys, but I am regretting it because I think it is to big for me. I really want the glam tote. I know the glam tote was like limited quantities but what about the book bag? Thanks ladies.

11. I saw some at Dillards when they were 50% off.. and just one or two when it went 70% off.

Haven't seen them at my outlet lately.