who's got patent mini skinny?

I got one originally and then returned it because personally it didn't have the wow factor for me, and the perpetual fingerprints would have bothered me from no end! (yes I know, anal much?)

It's gorgeous! I handled one before Christmas at Macy's when I was giving my dh ideas for gifts but I quickly discovered the fingerprint factor and I too am anal in that way! LOL! It would have driven me nuts! But someone else said that the white and blue patent don't fingerprint so badly. I was sad since it was so pretty!

It's gorgeous! I handled one before Christmas at Macy's when I was giving my dh ideas for gifts but I quickly discovered the fingerprint factor and I too am anal in that way! LOL! It would have driven me nuts! But someone else said that the white and blue patent don't fingerprint so badly. I was sad since it was so pretty!
oh yeah thats the drawback of the mahogany patent... wow, now i think am changing my mind.... :confused1:

angel:
I just got the mahogoney patent skinny at the coach outlet. it was only about $20 but I love it. It is plain but the shininess makes it a bit more special and it does show finger prints but I jsut wipe them off. Honestly, I love it.

I have only had it for about 3 days so maybe I will get back to you in a week or 2.

Lara

angel:
I just got the mahogoney patent skinny at the coach outlet. it was only about $20 but I love it. It is plain but the shininess makes it a bit more special and it does show finger prints but I jsut wipe them off. Honestly, I love it.

I have only had it for about 3 days so maybe I will get back to you in a week or 2.

Lara
oh okay kitzka, thank you still thinking thou

Yeah I love the color, but I just couldn't deal with the fingerprints. Unless you can get it for a crazy discount I wouldn't suggest it, but if you love it go for it!