Who's got an Elsa Peretti open heart necklace?

Boyfriend just gifted me the 7mm in gold for Valentine's Day. I am wearing it layered with my .14 DBTY necklace. I am going to add an extender chain. At the moment I am wearing my DBTY longer have to play with them. Loving this size.I have a 20 mm in silver that I am going to give to my daughter.

Reactions: MatAllston
Boyfriend just gifted me the 7mm in gold for Valentine's Day. I am wearing it layered with my .14 DBTY necklace. I am going to add an extender chain. At the moment I am wearing my DBTY longer have to play with them. Loving this size.I have a 20 mm in silver that I am going to give to my daughter.
Could you show both necklaces? How do they look together? Do you have any pics?

Me me! I have the yellow gold which I actually purchased preloved from a friend of mine, I think she was getting the bigger size and I couldn't pass it up.

Then I saw I think it's the Platinum one with the small diamond at a local consignment store and I HAD TO HAVE IT. Honestly, I'm not sure I've worn it all that much, but I still can't part with it.

For those of you who have gotten gifts from your boyfriends or husbands... do they have brothers or friends?? :biggrin::lol:

• Haha
Reactions: cheremushki