who's going to korea this year?

Sep 23, 2020
anyone planning to go to korea this year for surgery?
no one replied to my thread and i'm a little worried i cant' get it done this year..
i know that there's 14days quarantine, and that's about it..

May 14, 2020
I was originally planning to visit this year but due to quarantine i think i will postpone, will just save money and do more research this year :/

_Mochi_

Oct 3, 2020
Some clinics have a promotion going on where they will discount your procedures up to 1.4 mil KRW in addition to the COVID discounts going on to encourage foreigners to come and go through the quarantine facility. That being said, there's usually a "minimum" amount you have to spend to redeem that offer (like 7 mil KRW), and the facilities can cost up to 2.1 mil KRW now, so try contacting your clinics of interest to calculate if going through quarantine might not actually be more expensive than having gone without quarantine

smaris

Feb 8, 2018
I was planning to get zygoma reduction maybe with v-line this autumn but bc of corona decided to postpone it, don’t really want waste 2 weeks just for quarantine dah.. Which surgery are you looking for? I’ll get mine at regen with dr Oh, do you kknow where will you go? Had several consultations with different surgeons, dr Oh seemed the most honest, didn’t suggest me what I don’t really want or need, that was the thing that I liked about him the most :smile:

_Mochi_

Oct 3, 2020
I was planning to get zygoma reduction maybe with v-line this autumn but bc of corona decided to postpone it, don’t really want waste 2 weeks just for quarantine dah.. Which surgery are you looking for? I’ll get mine at regen with dr Oh, do you kknow where will you go? Had several consultations with different surgeons, dr Oh seemed the most honest, didn’t suggest me what I don’t really want or need, that was the thing that I liked about him the most :smile:
I think I've seen Dr. Oh from Regen being mentioned here, but people saying he got suspended and to not go to him?

smaris

Feb 8, 2018
I think I've seen Dr. Oh from Regen being mentioned here, but people saying he got suspended and to not go to him?

I don't know the real reason for his suspension, so far from what I know surgeons from Europe come to his office for experience exchange and he also gave several professional lectures on international forums... So, I don't think he'd be allowed to give a lecture if he's suspended or something...

zmfkzpsdsd

Oct 21, 2020
Toronto
DR. OH is famous for botching a lot of patients and also regen is a small clinic and i wouldnt trust big surgery like facial contouring at such clinic at the first place :sad:

vvvictoria

Oct 24, 2018
There are a lot of agencies
If you don't want agencies you can find a personal guide/translator, I think there should be a lot if you type smth like guide in Seoul or guide in Korea, just tell them your purpose.
Where can I find the personal guide/translator? Sorry about many questions.