Who's going to get what!?

Yeah if I can figure out how to upload a pic lol. Its only a small purchase, nothing too exciting, but I think it might bethe first of many.....

Hey, I got my first mulberry bag two days ago :yahoo:

Was in House of Fraser and the cookie lily was 30% off but I couldn't justify buying it as its so tiny :cry:

Welcome both of you! Sale time is a great time to discover Mulberry:smile:

I was looking to buy a handbag, but the sale in Glasgow house of Fraser started today, but didn't have a big collection. Sales assistant told me the Edinburgh sale starts on Saturday... but might have to resist it.

thanks, it was the last one aswell. I think it was a sign that I had to buy it lol.

Will prob use it as a small clutch when going out, mabye it will stop me taking so much rubbish that I don't ever need lol.

Finally bitten bullet and ordered my Alexa SS Nightshade, the bag I've been perving over for months! There were none left in M stores or online but I tracked a few down in HOF concessions, and arranged to get one transferred to a London store in time for Sale day. When the bag hadn't turned up this morning (it should have been there on Wednesday!) I panicked and started to ring round, and have done a mail order from HOF Guildford. 20% off in sale and I managed to get another 10% off as even though the bag had never been displayed, someone had removed the protective plastic cover and there is a tiny, barely visible scratch on the Postman's lock. Will be eagerly awaiting the courier next week! Feeling very happy and rather relieved to avoid the mad scrabble tomorrow....