Who's going at MIDNIGHT to see the new INDY movie??

who's staying up till midnight to see Indy??

• heck yeah, I'm an Indy nerd!!

• whatever, I need my beauty sleep!!

• uh, who's Indy??

Results are only viewable after voting.

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
So I want to go see this so bad but stupid dh's stupid work has him getting up at 4:30am every morning so I can't talk him into going to see it w/me. Bummer! Anywho, so I'm curious to know who's going to see the midnight debut of the new Indy film??

im soooooo there!!!
my super small theatre right across the street from me will be playing. 4 of my friends are goin together.
and its only like $7 (that's surreal~~)

:shame:i guess its only me, just came back.
i don't have the exact word for it. i shall say not my favorite indy movie. but if u r an indy fan, definitely go check it out!!!

I saw it last night. I liked it. I kept waiting for more of the magic. Felt like something was missing. But overall a good movie. Raiders will always be my favorite!!!!

I found it enjoyable, but not as good as the others. DH really didn't like it, he thought it felt forced. I think it would have been better w/o Karen Allen, she didn't really seem to belong in the story. I hope that instead of making an Indy 5, they'll just re-release the first three in the theaters! I was too young to see Raiders and Temple of Doom in the theater, and would love the chance to.