Who's getting Amarante?

Are you planning on buying an Amarante Vernis piece?

• Yes!

• Maybe

• No

• Nope- still prefer Pomme d' Amour

Results are only viewable after voting.
Before I even read the wine example, I thought of the color merlot. This is also the color name of my husband's car...so i'm sharing a pic. It's in the garage...so the pics are terrible, but one is w/the lights on and one w/lights off...kind of like the wine comparison.
And...Is the Reade that small kind of square/open-top bag? Ooh...I would love that too in this color!

Attachments

• merlot z4 002.jpg
    merlot z4 002.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 46
  • merlot z4 003.jpg
    merlot z4 003.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 44
Before I even read the wine example, I thought of the color merlot. This is also the color name of my husband's car...so i'm sharing a pic. It's in the garage...so the pics are terrible, but one is w/the lights on and one w/lights off...kind of like the wine comparison.
And...Is the Reade that small kind of square/open-top bag? Ooh...I would love that too in this color!

I love your car ! :flowers:

I love your car ! :flowers:
THanks valley and socialite! It's what allowed me to get my first LV! :wlae: I will be making sure I get to drive it this summer, but no matter how many times my husband says, 'honey, it's OURS'...we all know...it's HIS! :rolleyes: (i'll have to have a purse to match, right girls??!!)

I love Purple!!!!!! Its a favorite color of mine. Its going to be so beautiful.
And I cannot wait for this color now. It might be my first Vernis. Its going to be so pretty at night time, and during the day. I love seeing all the comparison pics of what it might look like. Beautiful color!

So....my French speaking tpf'rs...how do we pronounce 'amarante'? Everytime I think it's obvious, like this one....it's not and I'm way off! Ok...I'll embarrass myself, why not...this is what I'd guess
ahm-ah-ron-ta (long last a). WAAAAY off????