Who's getting Amarante?

Are you planning on buying an Amarante Vernis piece?

• Yes!

• Maybe

• No

• Nope- still prefer Pomme d' Amour

Results are only viewable after voting.
I still can't imagine what the color is going to be like so I'll have to wait and see.

My SA says it's going to be a cross in between black and aubergine, so my personal thought is that it's going to be somewhat of a black cherry, since some people have said that it's similar to the Chanel nail polish color vamp.

Some possibilities:
chanel_vampb.jpg

DealerPicsThumbnail.aspx

I heard that's gonna be a "dark-deep-red" color, it's almost look black at night but deep red with light on...I really can't wait to see it IRL!!! :love: But I really want one already!!!

My SA says it's going to be a cross in between black and aubergine, so my personal thought is that it's going to be somewhat of a black cherry, since some people have said that it's similar to the Chanel nail polish color vamp.

Some possibilities:
chanel_vampb.jpg

DealerPicsThumbnail.aspx

I love that color!!! That color is pretty sexy for a car, I saw a 3 series in this color and its TDF, so imagine what it'd be like on a cles or the Lex!!! :graucho::graucho::nuts:

Yup I've seen the color in the accessory book and it's a very dark purple-y mauve color. It's gorgeous...I'm on the list for the Speedy Inclusion keyring. I believe the vernis version won't be out until fall though, while the Inclusion will be out in June.